Fleur Delacour's wand was potentially created by Fleur's grandmother or a a custom wandmaker (Not Olivander) sometime before 1988. It is one of the only potentially homemade wands in the entire Harry Potter series. The core is made from a Veela hair from Fleur's grandmother.
This wand looks like metal, (though made of rosewood), and seems to resemble a garden gate. That might be related to the fact that the wand is "inflexible."
Use at HogwartsEdit
Fleur used her wand many times during the Triwizard Tournament, but we did not see her use it often. She did, however, attempt to defend herself from Viktor Krum with it.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Because the hair in Fleur's wand came from her grandmother, it is possible that the wand was custom-made rather than purchased.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Film)
- LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7